Travel Health Insurance
Asia Exchange recommends the STAY Travel Insurance of HanseMerkur for insuring your health abroad. It is an excellent choice for everyone who wants to travel or stay abroad for a longer period of time. All kinds of sports are covered as well! The insurance can be booked by anyone everywhere.
This travel health insurance has no maximum coverage for e.g.:
- out-patient medical treatment & in-patient hospital treatment
- drugs, operations, physiotherapy, dental treatment
- transport to the hospital & return transport to home country
Protection in home country in case of cancellation: When your insurance period is at least 7 months, you will remain insured in your home country if you interrupt and then continue your journey within the insurance period. The protection applies for a period of 3 weeks in the first year of insurance and for 6 weeks in every further year. This way you will remain insured in case you choose to return home from abroad for a short period of time.
You can between “Basic” and “Premium” insurance. “Premium” offers these additional advantages, among others:
- medical check-up incl. pregnancy check-up, dental check-up, gynecological check-up
- no deductible
Table of Premiums
Travel Health Insurance (excl. USA & Canada)
|Duration of stay:||Monthly premium per person||Monthly premium|
|Up to 39 years||40-65 years||Per family|
|1 – 12 months||28 €||39 €||32 €||44 €||75 €||96 €|
|1 – 60 months||31 €||41 €||35 €||46 €||93 €||116 €|
|“Mixed stays”: Premiums “excl.” USA & Canada also are applicable in case of mere transits stops in the USA or Canada for any insured period or in case of stays of max. 14 days in the USA or Canada, if the insured period is at least 7 months. Otherwise, the whole period of stay must be insured by premiums “incl.” USA & Canada, if no of these exemptions is given.|
Please read the Full Terms & Conditions.
- Booking period: at any time until departure
- Your insurance policy will be sent to you by email immediately after successful online booking.
- Payment by installments possible only via bank account in Germany or Austria
Insurer: HanseMerkur Reiseversicherung AG