What’s included in the fees?
Asia Exchange’s study programs include a comprehensive list of services that address all the phases of a study abroad semester. We provide full, customized service pre-, during, and post-semester.
Included in the fee
Academics and Advising
- Full tuition (approximately 30 ECTS/15 US credits per semester)
- The registration fee to the university
- University, destination and course selection advice
- Academic advising
- Official academic transcripts from the host university
- Credit transfer assistance
- Study materials (programs with additional materials: costs do not exceed 50 EUR/USD)
- Orientation events and briefings (with meals in selected programs)
- Orientation weekend trip in selected programs
- Host family introductions at some destinations
- Advice and information about affordable cell phone packages, local public transportation, etc.
- On-campus Wi-Fi access
- Safety plan
- Student visa application advice
- Travel advice
- Comprehensive pre-departure Asia Exchange Guide
- Pre-departure orientation webinars for some destinations
- Guaranteed responses to any questions and concerns immediately or, at the latest, within 24 hours during working days – our expert staff answers questions both by phone and email.
Student support services & Safety
- Local contact person at the host university
- Depending on the destination, other support staff
- Volunteering options in selected programs
Not included in the fee
The application fee
- Students from Europe: 75 EUR (Udayana University and Warmadewa University 50 EUR)
- Students from outside Europe: 97 USD
The online application process is straightforward and quick and you only pay the application fee after being accepted to a program.
- About 200–400 EUR/USD a month, depending on the destination. Find out more about accommodation.
- Depends on your coverage. Find out more about insurance.
- Usually up from 700 EUR/USD return. Find out more about flights.