Study in Busan, South Korea
Study Abroad in Busan – 2nd largest City in South Korea
Study abroad in Busan, South Korea, the main tourism destination of the country and second biggest city with more than 3,5 million inhabitants. Study at one of the best private universities of Busan and explore the mind-blowing city, right on the coast of the pacific ocean. Apply for a semester or two and get accepted as quickly as in a day!
Study Abroad in Busan
with Asia Exchange
Universities & Study Programs
Study Abroad in Busan, South Korea at Dong-A University
Do you want to combine the highest education standards with the benefits of studying in one of the biggest tourist destinations in Asia? Then study in the no. 1 tourism destination in Korea at Dong-A University! Choose among the intriguing selection of Business Management courses, deepen your knowledge of your chosen courses and become a globally-minded expert. You can study in Busan for one or two semesters.
Find out about all the available study abroad options in Busan below!
Study abroad in Busan, South Korea
Aside from quality education, expect more when you study abroad in Busan, South Korea.
We listed the advantages of studying in the city, plus other essential and inspiring information you should know!
Quick Facts about Busan, South Korea
- The region is considered South Korea’s summer capital. Millions of tourists from all over the world visit the area to enjoy its majestic beaches.
- It is home to the Jagalchi Fish Market, the largest seafood supplier in the country. You can also enjoy the freshest meals in their dining hall.
- School breaks are always fun when you study abroad in Busan as you can visit the Shinsegae Centum City- the biggest shopping mall worldwide! Aside from boutiques, it has salons, business centers, and even a golf course!
- Do you need to relax after studying? The city is also known for its spas and centuries-old hot springs.
- Expect a reliable transportation system when you study abroad in Busan, South Korea. The region has an extensive bus and subway system that can take you anywhere in the city.
- Moreover, buying an Hanaro or Mybi card lets you save on bus and subway fares. If you like to drive, cruising in the city is convenient using your international driver’s license.
- Anticipate cooler and breezier weather when you study abroad in Busan, South Korea. During summer, the temperature is comfortable at 27C, while winter is ideal at 6C.
Benefits when you study abroad in Busan, South Korea
- Busan is home to globally-recognized colleges, like Dong-A University. It offers innovative facilities, an international atmosphere, an acclaimed curriculum, and more!
- The city has a dynamic atmosphere with a captivating mixture of traditional and modern Korean culture. You will surely enjoy a wide selection of food, museums, events, etc., when you study abroad in Busan, South Korea.
- Learning the Korean language is fun through immersion, and the city of Busan takes it a notch higher. Aside from its energy, its diverse population offers fresh perspectives to make you see the world unbiasedly.
- Several multinational companies are stationed in the country, allowing you to collaborate and learn essential learnings through internships.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the visa requirements when I study abroad in Busan?
Global learners who wish to study abroad in Busan must have a D-2 student visa.
To apply, submit your formal admission letter from a Korean university, a copy of your passport, a student visa application form, and proof of financial capability. Present all the mentioned requirements at your country’s Korean embassy or consulate.
How do I find accommodation in Busan?
There are several renting options when you study abroad in Busan. Some Korean universities provide housing facilities for international students. You may also choose from homestays, dormitories, or apartments outside your campus.
Moreover, some websites offer assistance in finding an excellent place to stay during your semester.
How much is the cost of living in Busan?
Expect a reasonable cost of living when you study abroad in Busan. The city’s necessities are surprisingly priced cheaper than in other major cities in the country.
To learn more about the cost of living in South Korea, click here.
Summing it up
Busan is an excellent study-abroad destination as you experience everything – from a modern metropolis to refreshing and calming tropical sceneries!
Book free counseling today to experience learning higher education in Busan!
Aside from South Korea, our Virtual Exhibit has other tempting study destinations guaranteed to give you a memorable educational journey!
Explore virtually – interactive destination tour
Study for one or two semesters at Dong-A University and give your international career a boost!
Study in the second largest city of South Korea, Busan. Busan is built right on the coast, contains historic temples and is home to more than 3,5 million inhabitants. The city is in the southern part of the country and is considered the main tourism destinations in Korea.
Do you have questions about studying abroad?
Korea’s #1 Tourism Destination
From beautiful beaches and amazing seafood to traditional markets and cultural villages, there are several reasons to visit Busan, South Korea’s second-biggest city. Busan is undoubtedly one of Korea’s greatest travel destinations, offering pristine beaches, historic temples, sacred mountains, unique attractions, and a flourishing art scene. The vibe in Busan is different from that of Seoul. It is less rushed and has a laid-back feel. If you don’t like the bustling and crowded city life but rather like more quiet cities, then you might prefer Busan over Seoul.