Study in Thailand
Aside from being one of the most visited Asian nations, global learners have constantly been enrolling to study in Thailand!
Let us guide your plan to study in Thailand. We listed all the necessary information to make your educational goal fast and seamless.
Quick Facts about Thailand
Currency: Thai Baht
Popular programs to study in Thailand:
- Business Management,
Government expenditure on the education system: 478.4 billion Thai baht
Key services industries:
Tourism, Financial Services, Information and communication technology, Logistics and transportation, education and healthcare
Key manufacturing areas:
Automotive, electronics, machinery, food and beverage, chemicals
Why study in Thailand
Application Process to Study in Thailand
- Valid passport
- High school diploma
- Student visa
- Proof of English proficiency
- Letter of acceptance from a Thai university
- Proof of financial support
- Medical insurance
- Choose among the best universities in Thailand for international students that offer your preferred educational program.
- Ensure you meet the entry requirements to study in Thailand. Make sure the copies are clear and application forms are error-free.
- The application process to study in Thailand may vary per university. But generally, the required documents include a letter of recommendation, transcript of record, filled application form, and personal statement.
- You will receive an acceptance letter from your chosen university to confirm admission.
- Apply for a student visa at your home country’s Thai Embassy or Consulate. Bring your passport, letter of acceptance from the university to study in Thailand, and proof of financial capacity.
- Arrive in the country and register for your classes to study in Thailand! Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience and start making memories!
Quick Facts about Thailand
Du Hast du fragen zum Studium im Ausland?
Student visa for international students
To study in Thailand, international students must apply for a student visa.
Acquiring a student visa costs $70, and getting a visa takes five to 10 working days.
Moreover, once you get a Thai student visa, you have to tell the immigration office every 90 days where you are living in Thailand.
Popular Cities to Study in Thailand
Bangkok is a melting pot of various cultures with influences from India, China, and the West. It is equally exciting and truly energetic, guaranteeing learners an outstanding experience while they study in Thailand.
Phuket offers refreshing adventures allowing students to learn in prestigious universities while enjoying extracurricular activities such as diving, surfing, hiking, and more!