LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY
Study in India’s largest and best private University for 1 or 2 semesters
You may select from hundreds of courses at one of the best universities in the north of breath-taking India! Lovely Professional University is a globally connected university, working with the top universities across the world to provide a truly global experience to their students. The University has developed a series of international study programs that convey a sense of global citizenship to students and enables them to be competitive in an increasingly connected world.
- Get to know one of the best Universities in India
- Dive into the Indian Culture and experience it in all their facets
- Choose among hundreds of courses in dozens of study fields
- Meet with people from all over the world and improve your English and intercultural communication skills
- Explore the stunning variety of free-time activities in Punjab and the wonders of Himalayan nature
- Connect and network with fellow students and the most successful businesses from all around the world
Studying at Lovely Professional University
Choose among hundreds of courses in business, economics, management, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Civil Engineering, Tourism, Commerce, agriculture, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Airline Tourism, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Design, Gaming, Journalism and many more. All the courses are part of the regular degree programs of the university. Build an international network of friends and career opportunities, get to know the local culture, and improve your intercultural communication skills.
Studying abroad at Lovely Professional University is for you if…
- You’re a university student or similar
- You’re interested in getting to know India and the unique Indian Culture
- You want to study unique courses
- You want to improve your intercultural communication skills
- You want to live in one of the fastest growing, most buzzling and fascinating countries in the world
There are Bachelor and Master level courses available in all faculties of Lovely Professional University.
Although you can make a preliminary study plan, actual course selection takes place during the orientation day. The final course list will be announced in the beginning of each semester.
You can choose courses worth 30 ECTS/15 US credits at maximum. To find out more about credits, see the section Credits below.
List of courses taught in English
See the below exemplary list of study programs that you may select from. For detailed course lists and course descriptions, please inquire to us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Bachelor of Art||Master of Arts (Mathematics, History, Sociology, Political Science, Economics, English, Hindi, Education)||Diploma of Computer Sciences and Information Sciences||Postgraduate of Computer Sciences and Information Sciences|
LPU offers many more course. Please feel free to inquire about any course wishes to email@example.com
CR = Credit Points
CA= Class Assignments
ETE (Th.)= Theoretical classes in %
ETE (Pr.)= Practical classes in %
Tuition fee: 1890 EUR / semester
Application fee: 75 EUR.
See what’s included in the fees.
Are you from outside of Europe? Find out more about fees.
Benefits when applying via Asia Exchange
- Confirmation even in one day and flexible application times
- Orientation and assistance from Asia experts
- No English proficiency test required
- 100 EUR discount when applying for two semesters.
- A minimum age of 18 years
- You must be currently enrolled at an institution of higher education (university, university of applied sciences or similar)
See the additional requirements.
- A copy of your official transcript of records
- A copy of the identification page of your passport (please note that your passport must be valid for at least six months after you enter India)
- Electronic passport-sized color photo
- Certificate of Enrolment of home University
Apply to study abroad at Lovely Professional University
Fill out and submit the online application form together with the required documents
- Flexible application: You can apply even if you’re not yet certain of your plans. Cancel at no extra cost up to 1 month before the semester starts.
- When you apply for two semesters: 100 EUR discount on the second semester
- Get access to comprehensive information materials such as an Asia Exchange Guide and an interactive orientation webinar after you apply
- Get the other required documents in PDF format and the electronic passport photo in JPG format.
- Fill out the online application form below and submit it with the required attachments.
Uploading and submitting the attachments
- Please upload the attachments in PDF format (electronic passport photo in JPG format).
- If possible, please submit all the attachments together with the application. If you’re missing some attachment(s) when you first apply, you can send the missing document(s) later. However, please note that we won’t process applications without any attachments whatsoever.
- All attachments must be sent to us within 30 days of submitting the application or by the application deadline at the very latest.
- You can submit all the documents electronically. Please don’t send anything via regular mail.
- There is a late application fee for applications or attachments submitted after the application deadline.
Confirmation and official acceptance letter
You’ll get a confirmation of your study placement in 1-7 days, starting from the day your application is complete with all the required documents. You’ll receive the official acceptance letter 1.5 months before the semester starts at the latest. We’ll send it to the street address you have provided in your application. Please let us know if this address changes at any point. You need the official acceptance letter to apply for a student visa.
Student visa for India
All students need to get a student visa before departing for India at their local Indian Embassy.
The application fee invoice will be sent to you soon after the initial acceptance letter. This fee will be due within 10 days of receiving your confirmation. The application fee is non-refundable even if you decide to cancel (see below). You will receive the invoice for the tuition fee about 2.5 months before the semester starts.
If you’re unable to participate in the study abroad semester, you have the right to cancel your participation up to 1 month before the semester starts with no extra cost (the application fee will not be refunded, however). Let us know about your cancellation by writing us an email at info[at]asiaexchange.org. Cancellations notified via phone, SMS or by any other means will not be considered. For more detailed information on our cancellation policy, please see terms and conditions for cancellation. We also reserve the right to cancel your participation if any of your fees becomes overdue. For more information, please see our terms and conditions.
You are required to have a valid accident and health insurance either from your home country or an insurance recommended by Lovely Professional University for the whole duration of the program. See our recommended travel insurance providers.
Lovely Professional University (LPU) has emerged as a leader in the field of education. It is a distinctive institution which is not less than an IIT in terms of teaching, learning, research, entrepreneurship, and leadership. In addition to imparting knowledge & critical thinking, the university enables its students to become architects of the future society. Not just engineering, the university is also known for programmes like MBA, Business Management, Design, Hotel Management, Law, Pharmacy, among others. LPU takes pride in its students’ excellent placement record.
Address: Jalandhar – Delhi, Grand Trunk Rd, Phagwara, Punjab 144001, India
- International Association of Universities (IAU), France
- Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), UK
- The Institute of International Education (IIE), New York
- Accreditation Council For Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- University Grants Commission – Distance Education Bureau (UGC-DEB)
- National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE)
- Council of Architecture (COA)
- Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
- Bar Council of India (BCI)
- Indian council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
- The Institution of Engineers (India)
- Institute of Town Planners, India (ITPI)