STUDY IN LISBON, PORTUGAL
Join over 200 international students and study at the most attractive destination in Portugal
Gain international experience, boost your career and dive deep into Portugal’s culture in some of the most popular study abroad programs in Europe! Your dream semester in Portugal is closer than you think – apply today and get accepted to study in Portugal as quickly as in a day!
Be quick! for this program we only have a limited availability.
Study Abroad in Portugal with Beyond Abroad
- Unique experience European University of Lisbon offers its students a unique international experience, preparing them to work anywhere in the world.
- Programmes based on the best teaching practices and international syllabus
- Join over 200 international students from all around the globe
- Programmes taught in English
- International academic staff and guest lecturers
- Development of international collaborative projects
- Participation in international competitions
- Participation in the International Week and other international events
- Access to world-renowned schools of excellence
Studying at European University of Lisbon
A student-based academic model which aims to prepare them for a global world through acquisition of knowledge and development of skills that leverage their employability anywhere in the world. Universidade Europeia thus presents a rigorous teaching method which demands the student’s active participation in their own learning and development process.
Who is this program for?
- You’re a university student
- You’re interested in Portugal
- You want to study abroad in a unique environment
- You want to expand your knowledge with a variety of topics
- You want to get to know people from all over the world
|Semester dates||September 13rd – January 5th /|
October – February 5th
|Application deadline||August 31th|
|Semester dates||March 1st – July 30th|
|Orientation||February 24th (tentative)|
|Application deadline||February 28th|
You may apply for semesters in the upcoming years already.
*) Dates still tentative
Study abroad at Universidade Europeia (UE)
7 ways to fully enjoy your semester abroad Studying abroad is a great opportunity to explore new places and immerse yourself in new cultures. It’s
How is it to be an exchange student in Costa Rica? We know things are not easy during these times regarding COVID-19, but we try