STUDY IN SARDINIA, ITALY
Sardinia, or in Italian ‘Sardegna’, is one of the most beautiful Mediterranean destinations, a sophisticated Italian island, west of mainland Italy and south of Corsica. Being the second–largest Mediterranean island, it has so much more to offer with an interesting history, wild mountainous interior, vibrant towns with local traditions, and colorful festivals. Sardinia is renowned for its beautiful beaches, turquoise sea, and fascinating rock formations. A warm welcome awaits you in Sardinia.
Study Abroad in Italy with Beyond AbroAD
- UniCa students carry out a unique study abroad experience
- The University of Cagliari is one of the oldest universities in the world
- Not a mainstream Mediterranean destination but a sophisticated Italian island
- Vibrant towns with local traditions, colorful festivals, and warm friendly people
- Courses in a wide range of study fields on Bachelor and Master level
- The easiest possible application procedure
Studying at University of Cagliari
The University of Cagliari is one of the oldest universities in the world. UniCa has also been a recognized top ranking university in Italy with its benefits for students studying in which the institution upholds and provides academic excellence, innovative programs, exchange opportunities, facilities (including all levels and types of sporting facilities) its location on the beautiful Sardinian coast and the low cost of living.
Who is this program for?
- You’re a university student or have recently finished high school
- You want to gain a global mindset combined with a unique life experience
- You want to make new international friends and build a career-benefiting multicultural network
- You want to use your spare time to explore the beautiful Sardinia in Italy
University of Cagliari is a member of European Digital UniverCity.
EDUC create a truly integrated European University with students, researchers and administrative staff who learn, impart and work at universities differing in size, age, native languages and focus.Using modern digital tools and face-to-face collaboration, we form a strong triangle of shared knowledge and academic values between Western, Central and Southern Europe, developing strong ties between local environments to tackle global challenges of the 21st century.
|Semester dates||September 29th, 2022 – February 25th, 2023||September 27th, 2021 – February 25th, 2022|
|Orientation||September 27th, 2022||September 27th, 2021|
|Application deadline||September 15th, 2022||September 15th, 2021|
|Semester dates||February 28th – July 30th, 2022|
|Orientation||February 16th – 18th, 2022|
|Application deadline||January 27th, 2022|
)* Dates still tentative
You may apply for semesters in the upcoming years already.
“I chose to go to Italy because I saw so many beautiful pictures, that I just couldn’t resist. Now that I’m here, it’s even better than I expected it to be. Sardinia is such a wonderful place. ” Read more…
INTERESTED IN ANOTHER STUDY PROGRAM?
Read more about our other destinations and Partner Universities
Arthur and Marcel study in Costa Rica for a semester Marcel, 24 years old, and Arthur, 28 years old, study both Business Administration in Germany.