STUDY IN SARDINIA, ITALY
Sardinia, or in Italian ‘Sardegna’, is one of the most beautiful Mediterranean destinations, a sophisticated Italian island, west of mainland Italy and south of Corsica. Being the second–largest Mediterranean island, it has so much more to offer with an interesting history, wild mountainous interior, vibrant towns with local traditions, and colorful festivals. Sardinia is renowned for its beautiful beaches, turquoise sea, and fascinating rock formations. A warm welcome awaits you in Sardinia.
Study Abroad in Italy with Beyond AbroAD
- UniCa students carry out a unique study abroad experience
- The University of Cagliari is one of the oldest universities in the world
- Not a mainstream Mediterranean destination but a sophisticated Italian island
- Vibrant towns with local traditions, colorful festivals, and warm friendly people
- Courses in a wide range of study fields on Bachelor and Master level
- The easiest possible application procedure
Studying at University of Cagliari
The University of Cagliari is one of the oldest universities in the world. UniCa has also been a recognized top ranking university in Italy with its benefits for students studying in which the institution upholds and provides academic excellence, innovative programs, exchange opportunities, facilities (including all levels and types of sporting facilities) its location on the beautiful Sardinian coast and the low cost of living.
Who is this program for?
- You’re a university student or have recently finished high school
- You want to gain a global mindset combined with a unique life experience
- You want to make new international friends and build a career-benefiting multicultural network
- You want to use your spare time to explore the beautiful Sardinia in Italy
AUTUMN 2021 (tentative)
|Semester dates||March 1st – July 30th, 2021||September 29th, 2021 – February 25th, 2022|
|Orientation||February 18th – 20th, 2021||September 27th, 2021|
|Application deadline||January 27th, 2021||September 15th, 2021|
SPRING 2022 (tentative)
|Semester dates||February 28th – July 30th, 2022|
|Orientation||February 16th – 18th, 2022|
|Application deadline||January 27th, 2022|
You may apply for semesters in the upcoming years already.
Study abroad at University of Cagliari
“I chose to go to Italy because I saw so many beautiful pictures, that I just couldn’t resist. Now that I’m here, it’s even better than I expected it to be. Sardinia is such a wonderful place. ” Read more…
INTERESTED IN ANOTHER STUDY PROGRAM?
Read more about our other destinations and Partner Universities
7 ways to fully enjoy your semester abroad Studying abroad is a great opportunity to explore new places and immerse yourself in new cultures. It’s
How is it to be an exchange student in Costa Rica? We know things are not easy during these times regarding COVID-19, but we try