Do you want to study abroad in Portugal, but you thought you needed to study in Portuguese? Luckily, that is not the case. You can study in Lisbon in English indeed! Portugal hosts more than 50,000 international students each year. Its capital, Lisbon, is one of the most favored study abroad destinations in Europe.
STUDY IN DUBLIN, IRELAND
Ireland is an exciting and English-speaking environment for international students interested in learning about different cultures.
A young city with a large student population, Dublin offers the perfect backdrop to your study experience. Many multinational companies have their European headquarters in Dublin, which gives you great job opportunities for part-time and summer jobs after the semester.
STUDY ABROAD IN IRELAND WITH BEYOND ABROAD
- American College Dublin provides a high-quality undergraduate and postgraduate education
- Programmes based on the best teaching practices and international syllabus
- ACD offers a range of opportunities to encourage and empower all students to achieve their personal and academic potential
- ACD offers an outstanding post-secondary education at the bachelor’s and master’s levels
- The institutional mission is to combine the best aspects of Irish and American education by facilitating a close-knit and multicultural academic society
- study in a dual-accredited institution and take advantage of the opportunity to earn both European and American qualifications.
STUDYING AT THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF DUBLIN
ACD is based on a historic campus in central Dublin, Ireland. The institution seeks to offer the best characteristics of Irish and American higher education in an intimate environment underpinned by the holistic liberal arts model of learning. Students are encouraged to supplement their academic career by utilizing Dublin city life’s social and cultural offerings and availing of Dublin airport as a gateway to exploring the European continent and its surroundings.
Who is this program for?
- You’re a university student
- You’re interested in Ireland
- You want to study abroad in a unique environment
- You want to expand your knowledge with a variety of topics
- You want to get to know people from all over the world
|Semester dates||September 13th – December 14th, 2021|
|Orientation||September 10th – 12th|
|Application deadline||August 1st, 2021|
|Exams||December 7th – December 15th|
|Semester dates||January 17th – May 6th|
|Orientation||January 14th – 16th|
|Application deadline||December 1st, 2021|
|Exams||April 26th – May 7th|
|Semester dates||May 16th – August 2nd, 2022|
|Orientation||May 15th – 17th, 2022 (tentative)|
|Application deadline||May 1st, 2022|
|Exams||July 11st – 15th, 2022|
For Non-European citizens, the application deadline is one month earlier than listed above!
“I would earnestly recommend the programme to anyone I know who is interested in studying writing. Every single staff member who works at ACD – whether it be behind the scenes or in the classroom – were welcoming, friendly, and extremely helpful. The professors were inspiring, knowledgeable, and genuinely interested in my course work – and also in my well-being while I was staying in Dublin. It was an absolute pleasure being a part of this program”
Costa Rica has a unique charm, because of its friendly people, beautiful Spanish language and “Pura Vida” attitude. This Central American gem offers endless possibilities. From adrenaline junkies to salsa enthusiasts and eco-lifestyle lovers – Costa Rica has it all. Here are the top 8 activities you have to experience in Costa Rica.
Arthur and Marcel study in Costa Rica for a semester Marcel, 24 years old, and Arthur, 28 years old, study both Business Administration in Germany.