STUDY IN COSTA RICA
Top-quality education and endless travel opportunities – perfect destination for both semester abroad and gap year!
Study abroad with local and international students in Costa Rica, learning in one of the leading private universities in Central America. Combine academic and Spanish lessons with exploring Costa Rica’s amazing natural sites. The adventure awaits you in one of the happiest countries of the world!
Study Abroad in Costa Rica with Beyond AbroAD
- Study in the best private university of Costa Rica with highly competent professionals and innovative teaching methods
- Expand your knowledge with a range of interesting courses from many different study fields
- Live in one of the happiest countries of the world and experience the worry-free lifestyle of Costa Ricans called “Pura Vida”
- Explore the endless travel opportunities – all the adventure in short distance from the capital
- Improve you language skills and learn Spanish with the locals
- Enjoy the easiest possible application process and have the full support of AE team during your program
Studying at ULACIT IN COSTA RICA
The Latin American University of Science and Technology – ULACIT – is ranked as the best private university in Costa Rica for ten consecutive years (2011-2021) in the QS rankings. It is also one of the global campuses of the University of Arizona. The teaching strategies in ULACIT are project-based, with no traditional exams. Learning is based on, research, case studies, problem-solving and service-learning experiences, under the Teaching for Understanding (TfU) framework, developed by Harvard University’s Project Zero.
Who is this program for?
- You are a university student or have recently finished high school.
- You want to study abroad and gain better understanding of global topics combined with a unique life experience.
- You want to improve your language skills and learn Spanish.
- You enjoy a tropical climate and want to explore the incredibly diverse nature of Costa Rica in your free time
- You want to make new international friends and build a career-benefiting multicultural network.
|Semester dates||May 10th to August 20th, 2021|
|Orientation||May 7th, 2021|
|Application deadline||March 21st, 2021|
|Semester dates||September 6th to December 17th, 2021|
|Orientation||September 3rd, 2021|
|Application deadline||June 25th, 2021|
January 12nd, 2022 to April 23rd, 2022
|Orientation||January 10th, 2022|
October 25th. 2021
7 ways to fully enjoy your semester abroad Studying abroad is a great opportunity to explore new places and immerse yourself in new cultures. It’s
How is it to be an exchange student in Costa Rica? We know things are not easy during these times regarding COVID-19, but we try