Costa Rica has a unique charm, because of its friendly people, beautiful Spanish language and “Pura Vida” attitude. This Central American gem offers endless possibilities. From adrenaline junkies to salsa enthusiasts and eco-lifestyle lovers – Costa Rica has it all. Here are the top 8 activities you have to experience in Costa Rica.
Study in Cienfuegos, Cuba
Cuba has an ineffable allure. It is one of the most musically diverse countries on the planet. The beaches of Cuba are famous for a reason: they are uncrowded, tropically beautiful, and diversified. Gain international experience, advance your profession, and immerse yourself in Cuban culture with Cienfuegos University’s outstanding study abroad program!
STUDY ABROAD in cuba with Beyond Abroad
- Cienfuegos University provides students with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to study abroad in Cuba for a semester or longer.
- For international students, a one-of-a-kind, tailor-made program is available.
- Join a group of over 150 foreign students from all around the world.
- Experience English-taught programs in one of the most iconic islands worldwide
- Our students have the possibility to learn Spanish and to improve their language skills
STUDYING AT THE CIENFUEGOS UNIVERSITY
Studying at Cienfuegos University in Cuba offers you the unique chance to explore Cuba and study in a tailormade program for study abroad students, fully taught in English and based on the curriculum of Cienfuegos University. The University presents a teaching method that demands students’ active participation in their own learning and development process. Learning about the Cuban Culture plays an important role as well.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
- You’re interested in Cuba
- You want to study abroad in a unique environment
- You want to expand your knowledge with a variety of topics
- You want to get to know people from all over the world
|Semester dates||January 31st – May 20th|
|Application deadline||November 30th, 2021|
|Semester dates||August 29th – December 15th|
|Application deadline||June 20th, 2022|
You may apply for semesters in the upcoming years already.
*) Dates still tentative
Arthur and Marcel study in Costa Rica for a semester Marcel, 24 years old, and Arthur, 28 years old, study both Business Administration in Germany.