Undiknas University (Unique Study Program)
Study The Unique Study Program (USP) at the Undiknas University, the best private University in Bali
Your dream of studying in Bali should not be missed! We are happy to announce that you are able to study abroad in Bali at the best private university on the island! ´
Study in the Unique Study Program (USP) that Undiknas University gladly offers to anyone who encountered issues with their study abroad semester due to the COVID-19 crisis. Thanks to Undiknas Universty’s fleixibility and fast reactions, they have decided to re-open as soon as possible regardless of their academic schedule. Thus, they offer you the unique chance to participate in a semester abroad this summer and to successfully complete your semester before returning to your home university. Apply now and get accepted as quickly as within a day.
Studying in Undiknas University’s Unique Study Program
Expand your academic knowledge and skills by choosing between 9 Bachelor Level courses and 6 Master Level courses
Who is the Unique Study Program at Undiknas University for?
- Your initial semester abroad got cancelled or postponed
- You still want to study abroad regardless the COVID-19 crisis
- You still want to complete your study abroad semester before return to your home university
- You are a university student with any study background, a high school graduate or similar
- You’re interested in Indonesia and South-East Asia
- You’re interested in spending a life-changing semester on a paradise island
- You want to study at Bali’s best private university and expand your knowledge with a variety of topics
Undiknas University has the largest course offering in Bali and is happy to offer you 9 bachelor level courses and 6 master level courses in the Unique Study Program.
You can choose 3-6 courses per semester (up to 36 ECTS) from the study programs below. If you are a Master / graduate level student, you can choose both Bachelor and Master level courses. If you are a Bachelor level student at the latter part of your studies, you may be eligible for choosing introductory level Master level courses.
- Introduction to Philosophy of Social Sciences (Bachelor)
- Introduction to Business and Management (Bachelor)
- Indonesian Language (Bachelor)
- Politics and Social Sciences (Bachelor / Master)
- Leadership (Bachelor / Master)
- Human Resource Management (Bachelor / Master)
- Cross Cultural Understanding (Bachelor / Master)
- Business Law (Bachelor / Master)
- Business Communication (Bachelor / Master)
The course selections are made during the orientation day, but you can still easily change them at the beginning of the semester.
All courses have a 75 % attendance requirement. Failing to adhere to this requirement may lead to failing a course.
Lectures in the Bachelor level study programs take place from Monday to Friday during the day. Lectures in the Master level study programs take place from Monday to Saturday in the afternoons and evenings. The semesters run for 16 weeks from January to May and September to December.
Undiknas University offers students the possibility to conduct an Public Administration internship at their International Office after the study abroad semester.
Undiknas University grants credits directly as either ECTS or US credits. All courses are worth 5 ECTS / 3 US credits. You may choose a minimum of 3 courses / 15 ECTS and a maximum of 6 courses / 30 ECTS.
Tuition fee: 1650 EUR / semester
NO APPLICATION FEE!
See what’s included in the fees.
Are you from outside of Europe? Find out more about the fees.
Benefits when applying via Asia Exchange
- Confirmation as quickly as within one day
- Access to Asia Exchange Student Portal
- Asia Exchange Guide with lots of information about studies, visas, accommodation and other tips
- Orientation days and other interesting events and activities
- No English proficiency test required
- 100 EUR discount when you apply for two semesters.
- a minimum age of 18 years
- a high school diploma or similar certificate to apply for Bachelor level study programs OR a completed Bachelor degree certificate to apply for Master level study programs
- sufficient English skills (B2 level). You’re not required to take an official language test, however.
See the additional requirements.
- An official transcript of records of all your semesters in English (signed and stamped by your home institution or verified by electronic signature or barcode) or, if you are not currently enrolled at an institution of higher education and applying for Bachelor level study program, a copy of your high school diploma (or similar document) in English. Click the link above for an example transcript of records. The format may vary from university to university.
- A copy of the identification page of your passport. The passport needs to be valid for 6 months after the end of the semester. If your passport expires earlier, please apply for a new passport as soon as possible. Please note that applications sent without a valid passport cannot be processed.
- A passport photo in JPG-format.
Apply to study abroad at Undiknas University
Fill out and submit the online application form together with the required documents
- Flexible application: You can apply even if you’re not yet certain of your plans. Cancel at no extra cost up to 1 month before the semester starts.
- Get access to comprehensive information materials such as an Asia Exchange Guide and an interactive orientation webinar after you apply
- Scan all the required documents to your computer.
- Fill out the online application form and submit it with all the documents.
Uploading and submitting the attachments
- Please upload the attachments in PDF format.
- If possible, please submit all the attachments together with the application. If you’re missing some attachment(s) when you first apply, you can send the missing document(s) later. However, please note that we won’t process applications without any attachments whatsoever.
- All attachments must be sent to us by the application deadline at the very latest, but preferably as soon as possible.
- You can submit all the documents electronically. Please don’t send anything via regular mail.
- There is a late application fee for applications or attachments submitted after the application deadline.
Confirmation, official acceptance letter and visa
You’ll get a confirmation of your study placement in 1-7 days, starting from the day your application is complete with all the required documents. You’ll receive the electronic official acceptance letter latest one month before the semester starts. You need to print the official acceptance letter to apply for your student visa application.
You will receive the invoice for the tuition fee about 2.5 months before the semester starts.
If you’re unable to participate in the study abroad semester, you have the right to cancel your participation up to 1 month before the semester starts with no extra cost (the application fee will not be refunded, however). Let us know about your cancellation by writing us an email at info[at]asiaexchange.org. Cancellations notified via phone, SMS or by any other means will not be considered. For more detailed information on our cancellation policy, please see terms and conditions for cancellation. We also reserve the right to cancel your participation if any of your fees becomes overdue. For more information, please see our terms and conditions.
You are required to have a valid accident and health insurance from your home country for the whole duration of the program. You must submit a copy of the insurance certificate to Undiknas University at the beginning of your semester. See our recommended travel insurance providers.
Universitas Pendidikan Nasional Bali, abbreviated as UNDIKNAS and also known as University of National Education, is a private university that was founded on February 17th, 1959. It is ranked as the best private university in the area of Bali, West Nusa Tenggara and East Nusa Tenggara and among the top universities in the whole of Indonesia. The university has 4 faculties and 11 study programs, out of which 8 are on undergraduate level and 3 on graduate level. Most of its study programs have received the highest Indonesian (BAN-PT) accreditation of A. The modern campus area and facilities in Denpasar host and serve students from around the world.
Jl. Bedugul No.39 Sidakarya Denpasar 80224 Bali Indonesia
University’s contact person
Ida Nyoman Basmantra, M.Pd. (Head of International Office)
- Indonesian National BAN-PT accreditation for the university and study programs (http://undiknas.ac.id/status-akreditasi/)
On-campus facilities include a library, a laboratory, a bank and canteens. Sports facilities are currently under construction. You are welcome to participate in different student clubs and activities. You can also teach English and play with the kids at the children’s homes such as Seeds of Hope and YKPA during the semester. Students can also form their own football tennis, badminton and beach volley clubs with local and other international students.