Welcome back home!
Your semester abroad in Asia is over. We hope that you had a great time and a chance to make many new international friends. You will most likely travel back to Asia someday. Nothing is nicer and more heart-warming than returning to visit familiar surroundings and faces. The friendships you form during your exchange are likely to last a lifetime.
- Check our Frequently Asked Questions
- Fill out our Feedback Form
- Remember to review us on Facebook
- Make sure you get your Transcript of Records. We’ll send it to the street address you have provided in your application. Please let us know if this address has changed.
- Apply for credit transfer
- Be sure to save all the course material, such as syllabi, exams and essays
- Write an exchange report for your home institution and for us
- Share your experiences with fellow students and your home institution
- Beware of reverse culture shock
- Read how studying in Asia benefits your career
- Join our Asia Exchange Alumni group on LinkedIn