Study Abroad in Busan at Dong-A University for 1 or 2 Semesters
Study in the second largest city of South Korea, Busan. Busan is built right on the coast, contains historic temples and is home to more than 3,5 million inhabitants. The city is in the southern part of the country and is considered the main tourism destinations in Korea. Busan is home to sacred mountains and is surrounded by pristine beaches that easily compete with Miami, Florida. Busan offers hot springs to explore and has a culinary culture that one can only love. Moreover, Busan is one of Asia’s main logistic hubs and home to some of the biggest logistics enterprises in the world. Dong-A university belongs to the best universities in the region and is the best private university in Busan. At Dong-A University, you will have the unique opportunity to dive into the Korean culture and to learn from some of the best professionals from the country.
You may apply for semesters in the upcoming years already.
**) Dates still tentative
STUDYING IN DONG-A UNIVERSITY PROGRAMS
Studying at Dong-A University is for you if…
- You’re a high school graduate looking for new challenges
- You want to be able to choose among a great selection of top-notch courses
- You want to improve your English and intercultural communication skills
- You want to get to know life and culture in one of the most intriguing countries in Asia
- You want to network with people from all over the world.