STUDIEREN IN BUSAN, SÜDKOREA
STUDIERE IM AUSLAND IN BUSAN - 2. GRÖSSTE STADT IN SÜDKOREA
Studiereim Ausland in Busan, Südkorea, dem wichtigsten Tourismusziel des Landes und derzweitgrößten Stadt mit mehr als 3,5 Millionen Einwohnern. Studiere an einerder bestenPrivatuniversitäten in Busan und erkunden die atemberaubende Stadt, die direkt an der Pazifikküsteliegt. Bewirb dichfür ein oder zwei Semester und werdeninnerhalb eines Tages angenommen!
AUSLANDSSEMESTER INBUSANMIT ASIA EXCHANGE
Universities & Study Programs
Study Abroad in Busan, South Korea at Dong-A University
Do you want to combine the highest education standards with the benefits of studying in one of the biggest tourist destinations in Asia? Then study in the no. 1 tourism destination in Korea at Dong-A University! Choose among the intriguing selection of Business Management courses, deepen your knowledge of your chosen courses and become a globally-minded expert. You can study in Busan for one or two semesters.
Find out about all the available study abroad options in Busan below!
- The region is considered South Korea’s summer capital. Millions of tourists from all over the world visit the area to enjoy its majestic beaches.
- It is home to the Jagalchi Fish Market, the largest seafood supplier in the country. You can also enjoy the freshest meals in their dining hall.
- School breaks are always fun when you study abroad in Busan as you can visit the Shinsegae Centum City- the biggest shopping mall worldwide! Aside from boutiques, it has salons, business centers, and even a golf course!
- Do you need to relax after studying? The city is also known for its spas and centuries-old hot springs.
- Expect a reliable transportation system when you study abroad in Busan, South Korea. The region has an extensive bus and subway system that can take you anywhere in the city.
- Moreover, buying an Hanaro or Mybi card lets you save on bus and subway fares. If you like to drive, cruising in the city is convenient using your international driver’s license.
- Anticipate cooler and breezier weather when you study abroad in Busan, South Korea. During summer, the temperature is comfortable at 27C, while winter is ideal at 6C.
- Busan is home to globally-recognized colleges, like Dong-A University. It offers innovative facilities, an international atmosphere, an acclaimed curriculum, and more!
- The city has a dynamic atmosphere with a captivating mixture of traditional and modern Korean culture. You will surely enjoy a wide selection of food, museums, events, etc., when you study abroad in Busan, South Korea.
- Learning the Korean language is fun through immersion, and the city of Busan takes it a notch higher. Aside from its energy, its diverse population offers fresh perspectives to make you see the world unbiasedly.
- Several multinational companies are stationed in the country, allowing you to collaborate and learn essential learnings through internships.
Virtuell erkunden – interaktive Studienorte
Study for one or two semesters at Dong-A University and give your international career a boost!
Study in the second largest city of South Korea, Busan. Busan is built right on the coast, contains historic temples and is home to more than 3,5 million inhabitants. The city is in the southern part of the country and is considered the main tourism destinations in Korea.
Du Hast du fragen zum Studium im Ausland?
Korea’s #1 Tourism Destination
From beautiful beaches and amazing seafood to traditional markets and cultural villages, there are several reasons to visit Busan, South Korea’s second-biggest city. Busan is undoubtedly one of Korea’s greatest travel destinations, offering pristine beaches, historic temples, sacred mountains, unique attractions, and a flourishing art scene. The vibe in Busan is different from that of Seoul. It is less rushed and has a laid-back feel. If you don’t like the bustling and crowded city life but rather like more quiet cities, then you might prefer Busan over Seoul.