PARTNER WITH US
Are you in need of resourcing for your institution’s internationalization efforts? Are you looking for a diverse portfolio of destinations around the world? Are student quotas or the balancing of incoming and outgoing mobility causing challenges in your mobility? Asia Exchange can help you! Through our Partner Exchange model, we provide solutions for universities in need of further help for their internationalization efforts.
OUR SOLUTIONS TALIORMADE TO YOUR NEEDS
We help partner universities by providing our resources to aid their internationalization efforts. Through our strategic partnership model, universities can centralize all student mobility, all freemover mobility or all mobility to a certain region or regions around the world through a reliable partner. Through Partner Exchange, your institution gains a portfolio of up to 20+ universities from all over the world included in 1 agreement. This model is suitable for universities as well as university groups with multiple campuses or separate institutions under one organization.
Through our services we are able to decrease universities’ administrative workload and help our partner universities focus on tasks that matter most to them:
- If freemover mobility is taking too much effort from your team, we can take care of all your freemover students regardless of destination.
- If you have a need for more partners anywhere in the world, our portfolio can fill those gaps and save you the time and effort of building those relationships while providing you with long-term solutions for your needs.
Whether you are looking to ease your workload by centralizing your mobility regionally or for example looking for new partners offering certain study fields, we can help!
BENEFITS FOR YOU
Our wide network of host universities around the world ensures that…
- You will not pay membership fees, it is all free of charge!
- You will have a dedicated account manager for your university and students
- You will have a tailormade portfolio based on your specific needs that we manage on your behalf
- You do not need to balance incoming and outgoing mobility to any of our destinations
- Guaranteed minimum number of seats for your students, with no maximum quotas attached
- Research on study fields, courses, syllabi and other academic matters to match your needs on your behalf
- Late application deadlines providing flexibility to your students or any late applicants
- Decreased administrative workload for you and your team
- Decreased amount of contact and guidance with students
- Bi-annual reporting of student numbers
HOW WE DO IT
Inform us of your needs. Asia Exchange will guarantee an agreed number of seats at any of our hand-picked partner universities. We will provide you with information on suitable course offering, course descriptions and syllabi for specific courses that match your curriculum and take into account regional needs you may have to create a portfolio of host universities to match. In addition, Asia Exchange services include a simplified application process, daily customer service through multiple channels as well as help and support regarding:
- Consultation on suitable destinations from our study abroad experts
- Late application deadlines agreed with all host destinations
- Information on travel practicalities and visas to all our destinations
- Academic processes such as course registration, required documents to apply and academic calendars
- Information on everyday matters regarding our host destinations
- Orientation and counselling for your students
- Handling and shipping of documents from a centralized location
- Invoicing by a centralized operator
- Automated student number reports each semester for all partners
DIFFERENT MODELS FOR YOUR NEEDS
Contact us via contact form or be in touch with our sales specialists and let us know how we can help!
1. Set up a kick-off meeting with you and your team
2. Tailor-made destination portfolio for your institution’s needs
Our study abroad experts will help you decide on the most suitable destinations for your needs. Choose all Asia Exchange destinations for your institution’s portfolio or pick the best destinations for your institution’s needs.
3. Services for students before, during, and after the semester abroad
We help and support your students every step of the way. Our destination coordinators keep the students posted on their study abroad destination’s updates and important information regarding application deadlines, arrival, course registrations and so on. Students can also contact us through email, phone, live chat, WhatsApp, and Facebook.
4. Strategic partnership
Asia Exchange helps your students to study abroad in our destinations now and in the future. We can settle for a small discount for our partner institutions’ students so that your students can have the most affordable study abroad experience.